hir2 9012 led headlight New design 12000lm led car bulb
hir2 9012 led headlight is Compatible with 99% vehicles, Bright, Small, Fast, High brightness light sources, High efficiency safety, Heat dissipation fast.
30w±10% / bulb
|Lumens||6000LM / bulb||Material||Aluminum housing|
|Voltage||DC 12V-24V||LED Quantity||2PCS multi-core technology chips|
Our Products Features
1. High quality assurance and all tested
2. Original and brand new.
3. Samples are available and big quantity at stock.
4. Reasonable price and good after-sale service.
5. Factory directly supply.
Our Products Advantage
1. 30mm x73mm smaller size, easier installation,compatible with 99% vehicles.
2. Advanced multi-core technology chips to offer good light beam pattern,300% brighter than original bulb.
3. Save power and low lamp heat, longer lifespan.
4. Enhance 5% lighting efficiency by integrated IC, intelligent temperature controller,quick respond.
SKLED is also quite experienced on ODM&OEM cooperation with customers for personalized products, all new ideas are welcome here.
Our products: led headlight bulbs, automotivesmd led bulbs, high power led bulbs, hid kit, led decoder, load resistor, dust cover, adapter.
Who We Are?
SKLED has been dedicated in auto LED bulbs since 2009. We integrate all advantages to continuous innovation, improvement and optimize industrial structure and product performance.
Who We Serve?
Our business partners include agent, wholesaler and global distributor, they sell our products online or offline(Online store, Supermarket chain, Auto Parts City, Repairer shop and 4S shop etc).
How to Ensure the quality?
Six steps before delivery
1, Checking raw material;
2, Testing and aging led chips and electronic components for 72 hours;
3, Testing Semi-finished products;
4, Testing finished products first time;
5, Aging finished products;
6, Testing finished products
For some vehicles such as European vehicles, you may need to install the load resistor/ LED decoders to avoid below issues. It is not the quality problem of LED bulbs.
1). Flickering Lights
2). Strobing Effects
3). “Bulb out” Dash Indicator