Input: 400V~25KV (HID Ballast)
Output: MAX 55W
Temperature: 105 ° C
Model: Series HID Ballast to LED D1S
Color temperature: 6000K
– No need to find 12V docking.
– 400V~25KV direct docking.
– 100% pass Canbus.
– 100% matches original HID Ballast.
– This product directly interfaces with the original car HID ballast, truly achieves non-destructive upgrade, does not need to make any change to the line, does not damage the original car AFS and auxiliary functions, 100% decoding.
– One side of light, 360° without shadows.
– High brightness, HID Ballast to LED D1S LED is +150% brighter than the original car HID, up to 5000lm.
– 0.01S is instantly bright, no delay, see the road condition early.
– Long life, up to 50000 hours of life, 10 times that of HID.
Preparation before upgrading
1. Tip: When upgrading the model where the original car is a HID light source, ensure that the HID ballast of the original car is working normally.
2. The simple judgment method is: the HID bulb of the original car can be normally lit for 20 minutes, and there is no flashing or extinguishing phenomenon in the middle, that is, a qualified HID ballast.
1. This product is suitable for upgrading the model of the original car with HID Xenon lamp function, and is not suitable for upgrading the halogen lamp model.
2. This product is not suitable for non- original or larger than 35W HID xenon lamp system.
2 x D1 LED car light
|Light Source Model||Upgarded USA Bridgelux Efficient LED Lamp Beads||Housing Material||All in one aviation aluminum|
|Product||LED Light Bulbs HID Ballast to LED D1S||Driver||Built-in driver|
|Feature||100% pass Canbus, 100% matches original HID Ballast, High brightness, HID Ballast to LED D1S LED is +150% brighter than the original car HID, up to 5000lm.||Working Temperature||-40°C~ +85°C|
|Voltage||DC 9-30V (fit 12V、24V vehicles)||Beam Angle||360°|
|Power||100W/set (50Watts Per Bulb)||Lifespan||Up to 50,000hours|
|Color Temperature||6000K white color||IP Rating||IP68|
|Lumens/Kit||10000LM/set (5,000LM Per Bulb)||Warranty||18 months|
|Input (A)||3.85amps Power Draw at 13VDC Per Bulb|